Table of contents:
Men's strong medicine can be a solution for those of you who have sexual arousal disorders. However, also pay attention to the safety and side effects of male tonic before you use it
Erectile dysfunction or erectile dysfunction is one of the causes of decreased male sexual performance. Male tonic can be a solution to this condition, as well as increase your confidence and satisfaction in sexual intercourse.
However, before deciding to use various types of strong drugs, it's a good idea to know in advance how they work, their safety, and the side effects that male strong drugs might cause on your he alth.
How Men's Strong Drugs Work
Male tonics, such as sildenafil, tadalafil, vardenafil, and avanafil, are types of drugs that can be used to treat erectile dysfunction. The drug works by optimizing the effect of nitric oxide, which is a natural chemical compound from the body to relax the penis muscles.
When taking male tonic drugs, blood flow to the penis will increase and sexual stimulation signals sent from the brain to the nerves of the penis are strengthened. That way, the erection becomes more leverage.
Although it is known to be effective in dealing with erectile dysfunction, the use of male tonic drugs must still be accompanied by sexual stimulation to maximize their effects.
Safety of Men's Strong Drugs
Strong men's drugs are safe to consume if according to the dosage recommended by the doctor. However, you should be careful when taking male tonic drugs if you suffer from the following conditions:
- Heart disease, heart rhythm disorder, heart attack, or heart failure
- liver disease
- kidney disease
- hypotension or hypertension
- Blood cell disorders, such as leukemia, multiple myeloma, or sickle cell anemia
- Blood clotting disorders, such as hemophilia
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Deformity of the physical shape of the penis
You are also not recommended to use male tonic if you are taking the following medicines:
- nitrate medications for angina, such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide mononitrate, or isosorbide dinitrate
- Drugs to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Medicine for HIV/AIDS
- Antifungal medicine
- antibiotic drugs
- Drugs to treat high blood pressure or prostate disorders
Side Effects of Men's Strong Drugs
Although it can help improve sexual performance in front of a partner, taking male tonic drugs has some possible side effects. Some of the side effects of male strong drugs include:
- Skin is red, warm, and feels itchy (flushing)
- stomach pain
- Sensitive to light
- Blurred vision
- Difficulty distinguishing between blue and green colors
In addition to taking male strong drugs, you can also improve sexual performance with the following tips:
- Quit smoking
- Maintaining ideal body weight
- Regular exercise
- Reduce consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Control stress
Don't hesitate to consult a doctor before starting to take strong drugs to improve sexual performance. The doctor will check your condition first before giving proper treatment.