Table of contents:
Consuming a he althy breakfast menu in the morning is very important for stamina and endurance. For those of you who are not used to breakfast, start living this he althy habit from now on. With breakfast, the body will be more energetic and you are ready to carry out daily activities
Breakfast is not just about eliminating hunger. Optimal and he althy nutritional intake is like fuel that can make the body's organs work properly.
Without good nutrition and stamina, it will be difficult for you to concentrate and carry out your daily activities. Not only that, a he althy breakfast is also beneficial for maintaining blood pressure, preventing an increase in cholesterol levels, and maintaining weight.
Don't Just Be Full
Many think that the best foods to eat for breakfast are foods that contain refined carbohydrates, such as cereals or white bread. However, this assumption turned out to be wrong.
Consuming refined carbohydrates can actually trigger insulin levels or blood sugar to increase, so it is not good for he alth.
Good carbohydrates to eat for breakfast are those from whole grains, such as brown rice and whole wheat bread, fruits, and vegetables.
In addition, complete your he althy breakfast menu with foods that contain protein, such as eggs. This intake can maintain stamina throughout the morning and prevent hunger until lunchtime arrives.
Various He althy Breakfast Menu
There are various he althy breakfast menus that you can consume in the morning, including:
- Nasi uduk, egg, tempeh, and cucumber
- Lontong vegetable pumpkin, round eggs, and tofu
- Chicken team rice, egg, complete with vegetable gravy
- Manado porridge and fish pieces
- Chicken porridge, boiled egg and beans
The various he althy breakfast menus above you can complete with fruits, such as bananas, papayas, watermelons, and apples.If you don't want to eat too heavy, you can also eat breakfast menus. he althy and practical following:
- One boiled egg and one banana
- Whole wheat bread with omelet, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes
- Banana juice mixed with low-fat milk and a slice of whole wheat bread
- Whole grain cereals mixed with low fat milk and fruit
- Low fat yogurt with mixed fruit
- Chocolate milk, whole grain bread, and fruit
- Fruit juice mixed with low-fat yogurt
For those of you who have busy activities, it may be difficult to find time to prepare and eat breakfast. Well, there are some tips that you can do to prepare breakfast, including:
- Cook the breakfast menu at night, so you only need to reheat the food in the morning.
- Prepare food ingredients at night before going to bed, so you can easily process them in the morning without having to look for the ingredients again.
- If you don't have time to have breakfast at home, you can wrap the breakfast that has been prepared since the night before. So, when morning comes, you can immediately bring he althy lunches to eat.
Consuming a he althy breakfast menu is part of a he althy lifestyle. Therefore, avoid skipping breakfast. With breakfast, you can also be free from consuming unhe althy snacks that can have a negative impact on your he alth and weight.
If you are confused about choosing a he althy breakfast menu that is good and according to your he alth condition, don't hesitate to consult a doctor.