Table of contents:
- This is the Reason Why Facial Skin He alth Needs to be Maintained
- How to Maintain He althy Facial Skin
- The Importance of Using Antibacterial Facial Cleanser
Having he althy facial skin is certainly a dream for everyone. Unfortunately, there are many things that can unwittingly damage facial skin, ranging from environmental factors to bad habits. Therefore, it is important for you to always take care of your facial skin regularly
Everyone has a different skin type. There are normal, sensitive, dry, oily, and combination. No matter what type of skin you have, a skin care routine is not to be missed. In addition to he althy facial skin, your face will also look brighter, cleaner, and more rosy.
This is the Reason Why Facial Skin He alth Needs to be Maintained
The importance of maintaining he althy skin is not without reason, you know. Dense activities make you often faced with sunlight and air pollution, such as cigarette smoke, vehicle fumes, and factory air waste.
Excessive sunlight can make your facial skin experience sunburn. In addition, exposure to various kinds of pollution and smoke is also known to damage the skin's firmness and trigger various skin diseases, such as acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
Most of the people outsmart this with masks. The use of masks while on the move can indeed reduce sun exposure and air pollution so that it has a good impact on your skin. However, the use of an inappropriate mask can also have a negative impact on facial skin.
Surgical masks that are used repeatedly or cloth masks that are not washed properly can be a place for the growth of bacteria and viruses. In addition, wearing a mask in the heat of the city can also make your face sweat, so the skin becomes more moist and warm.
Skin conditions like this are ideal for the growth of bacteria, fungi, and even parasites. If the he alth and hygiene of your skin is not taken care of, this can certainly put you at greater risk of developing facial skin problems, such as acne, rosacea, and cellulitis.
Not to mention if you are one of those people who frequently touch their faces. A study says that the average person can touch his cheek, chin, or forehead up to 13 times in 1 hour. This habit will expose your face to germs or dirt from your hands.
How to Maintain He althy Facial Skin
To avoid the he alth problems above, it is important for you to take care of your facial skin by following the following guidelines:
- Wash your face 2 times a day, in the morning and before going to bed. Make sure you use a facial cleanser that suits your skin type. Use an antibacterial facial cleanser to kill germs that may have been on your skin all day.
- Use a serum containing vitamin C or E to nourish the skin and fight free radicals.
- Use a moisturizer that contains antioxidants so that facial skin remains hydrated, as well as dull and looks he althy throughout the day.
- Use a special facial sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or more when you are outside the house during the day. Always wear sunscreen even if the weather is cloudy and reapply every 2 hours.
- Apply a he althy lifestyle, namely by eating he althy foods, meeting fluid intake, getting enough rest, exercising regularly, managing stress well, and quitting smoking.
The Importance of Using Antibacterial Facial Cleanser
As previously discussed, using inappropriate masks and the habit of touching your face with your hands exposes your skin to a lot of bacteria, which can cause various skin problems. Well, to prevent this from happening, you can use an antibacterial facial cleanser.
Choose a facial cleanser that contains neem leaf extract. Several studies have proven that this leaf extract can kill bacteria attached to the skin effectively. In addition, choose a facial cleanser that contains kaolin, which is mineral mud (clay) that can absorb excess oil, dirt, and makeup residue on the skin.
He althy and clean facial skin will certainly make you look more charming and confident. So, make sure you take care of your facial skin consistently and use skin care products that are suitable for your skin type so that you get maximum results.
If you have problems with facial skin, such as severe acne, you should consult a doctor, yes. The doctor will conduct an examination and provide treatment or medication according to your skin condition.