Table of contents:
- What is Nutribaby Royal 1
- Things to Note Before Serving Nutribaby Royal 1
- Amount of Nutribaby Royal 1
- How to Serve Nutribaby Royal 1 Correctly
- Nutribaby Royal 1 Side Effects
Breastfeeding for babies must be prioritized. Not only is it the best early nutrition for a baby's life, breast milk can also provide protection against disease
Breastfeeding should be given exclusively for the first 6 months of a baby's life and continued for up to 2 years with complementary foods. Formula milk is only given on the recommendation of he alth workers if the mother is unable to breastfeed due to medical indications.
Before deciding to give formula milk, you should consult a doctor. The use of infant formula must also always follow the instructions on the packaging carefully.
What is Nutribaby Royal 1
Nutribaby Royal 1 is a formula that can be used to meet the nutritional needs of babies aged 0-6 months who have problems getting breast milk. Nutribaby Royal 1 is available in packs of 400 grams and 800 grams.
The following is the nutritional value information contained in Nutribaby Royal 1:
|Nutritional Value Information||Unit||Quantity|
|Per 100 g||Per 100 kcal||Per 100 ml|
|Protein||g||10, 5||2, 1||1, 4|
|Fat||g||26, 2||5, 3||3, 5|
|-linoleic Acid (Omega 3)||mg||3790||766||512|
|Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)||mg||350||71||47|
|Carbs||g||57, 3||11, 6||7, 7|
|Lactose||g||52, 0||10, 5||7, 0|
|Food Fiber||g||5, 9||1, 2||0, 8|
|Soluble Dietary Fiber||g||5, 9||1, 2||0, 8|
|Fructo Oligosaccharides (FOS)||g||0, 6||0, 12||0, 08|
|Galacto Oligosaccharides (GOS)||g||5, 3||1, 1||0, 72|
|Nukelotides||mg||11||2, 3||1, 5|
|L-Carnitine||mg||7, 2||1, 5||1, 0|
|Taurine||mg||32||6, 4||4, 3|
|Vitamin D3||mcg||5, 4||1, 1||0, 73|
|Vitamin E||Mcg-a-TE||8, 7||1, 8||1, 2|
|Vitamin K1||mcg||37||7, 5||5, 0|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||mcg||385||78||52|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||mcg||507||102||68|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||mg||3, 3||0, 68||0, 45|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||mg||2, 6||0, 53||0, 36|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxin)||mcg||325||66||44|
|Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)||mcg||77||16||10|
|Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin)||mcg||1, 4||0, 28||0, 19|
|Vitamin C||mg||59||12||8, 0|
|Biotin||mcg||13||2, 6||1, 8|
|Inositol||mg||31||6, 3||4, 2|
|Magnesium||mg||35||7, 1||4, 7|
|Iron||mg||4, 4||0, 88||0, 59|
|Zinc||mg||2, 8||0, 56||0, 37|
|Selenium||mcg||13||2, 6||1, 8|
|Bifidobacterium breve M-16V||cfu||2 x 10⁷||4 x 10⁶||2, 7 x 10⁶|
Things to Note Before Serving Nutribaby Royal 1
There are several things that need to be considered before giving Nutribaby Royal 1 formula milk to babies, namely:
- Always follow the instructions on how to clean utensils, serve formula milk, and the rules for giving Nutribaby Royal 1 listed on the packaging, unless the doctor gives different advice.
- After opening the Nutribaby Royal 1 package, fold the aluminum bag and store it in a closed container.
- Do not take Nutribaby Royal 1 if there is a change in color, smell, or taste.
- Use Nutribaby Royal 1 within 2 weeks after opening the package.
- Store Nutribaby Royal 1 in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Do not store Nutribaby Royal 1 in the refrigerator.
Amount of Nutribaby Royal 1
The following is a table of rules for giving Nutribaby Royal 1 based on the baby's age and weight (BB):
|Weight (kg)||<3||3-3, 5||3, 5–4||4–5||5–6||>6|
|Schedule of giving (within 24 hours)||7 times||6 times||5 times||5 times||5 times||5 times|
|Amount for 1 time giving||2||3||4||5||6||7|
|Amount of giving (ml)||65||100||135||165||200||235|
Follow the rules for giving Nutribaby Royal 1 above, unless your doctor gives different advice.
How to Serve Nutribaby Royal 1 Correctly
Uncooked water, unsterilized bottles, and improper presentation can be harmful to babies and cause babies to get sick. Improper storage, use, preparation and administration of formula can have a negative effect on baby's he alth.
Therefore, always follow the instructions on how to clean the equipment and how to serve Nutribaby Royal 1 formula listed on the packaging, unless the doctor gives different advice.
Here's how to sterilize equipment, how to serve it, and how to store Nutribaby Royal 1: milk
How to clean and sterilize equipment
Wash hands with soap and clean all equipment. Brush the bottle and rinse the bottle and nipple under running water. Perform sterilization by boiling the bottle, as follows:
- Immerse the bottle completely in a covered pot with boiling water, 5–10 minutes
- Keep the pot covered, leave the baby drinking utensils in it until you use it immediately
- If the bottle is not used immediately after boiling, store the bottle in a clean and closed place, and make sure the teat and cap are properly attached.
How to serve formula milk
- Make sure the preparation area and all baby drinking utensils are clean and sterile. Wash your hands with soap and running water, and then dry them.
- Boil drinking water until it boils for 10 minutes. Let the drinking water reach a temperature not less than 70˚C.
- Pour water according to the serving instructions into the bottle.
- Boil a measuring spoon and dry completely. Spread the formula powder in a measuring spoon using the surface or the handle of a spoon.
- Add formula powder according to the recommended dose. Whisk until baby formula powder is dissolved.Cool immediately by soaking the bottom of the milk bottle in cold clean water, until the temperature is suitable for drinking (try it by dripping baby formula on your wrist, it will feel a bit warm, not hot).
- Throw away the remaining formula that has been dissolved after 2 hours.
- Clean all equipment immediately after use.
Formula milk storage instructions
Make sure the aluminum foil packaging is clean and the formula powder is stored in the aluminum foil. Store in a cool and dry place (not refrigerator). Avoid direct sunlight.
Nutribaby Royal 1 Side Effects
If used according to the instructions for use listed on the packaging, Nutribaby Royal 1 is generally safe and rarely causes side effects.
Stop breastfeeding and consult a doctor immediately if the baby has vomiting, diarrhea, or a red rash appears after consuming formula milk. These symptoms can indicate that the baby has a cow's milk allergy or lactose intolerance.