Table of contents:
- Breastfeeding for babies must be prioritized. Not only is it the best early nutrition for a baby's life, breast milk can also provide protection against disease
- What is Nutribaby Royal 2
- Warning Before Serving Nutribaby Royal 2
- Dosage and Serving Rules for Nutribaby Royal 2
- How to Serve Nutribaby Royal 2 Correctly
- Side Effects and Dangers of Nutribaby Royal 2
2023 Author: Autumn Gilbert | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-27 07:39
Breastfeeding for babies must be prioritized. Not only is it the best early nutrition for a baby's life, breast milk can also provide protection against disease
Breastfeeding should be given exclusively for the first 6 months of a baby's life and continued for up to 2 years with complementary foods. Formula milk is only given on the recommendation of he alth workers if the mother is unable to breastfeed due to medical indications.
Before deciding to give formula milk, you should consult a doctor. The use of infant formula must also always follow the instructions on the packaging carefully.
What is Nutribaby Royal 2
Nutribaby Royal 2 is formula milk that can be used as a complementary milk or alternative when mothers experience breastfeeding problems. This formula milk product is intended for babies aged 6-12 months. Nutribaby Royal 2 is available in packs of 400 grams and 800 grams.
The following are the nutritional content of Nutribaby Royal 2:
|Nutritional Value Information||Unit||Quantity|
|Per 100 g||Per 100 kcal||Per 100 ml|
|Protein||g||15||3, 2||2, 2|
|Fat||g||21||4, 4||3, 0|
|Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)||mg||2777||584||408|
|-linolenic Acid (Omega 3)||mg||270||57||40|
|Food Fiber||g||5, 5||1, 2||0, 81|
|Soluble Dietary Fiber||g||5, 5||1, 2||0, 81|
|Vitamin A||mcg RE||479||101||70|
|Vitamin D||mcg||7, 2||1, 5||1, 1|
|Vitamin E||mg a-Te||9, 2||1, 9||1, 4|
|Vitamin K1||mcg||37||7, 8||5, 4|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||mcg||394||83||58|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||mcg||830||175||122|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||mcg||3500||740||520|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||mcg||2400||510||360|
|Vitamin B6 (Pridoxine)||mcg||312||66||46|
|Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)||mcg||92||19||14|
|Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin)||mcg||1, 4||0, 29||0, 21|
|Biotin||mcg||13||2, 6||1, 8|
|Inositol||mg||20||4, 2||2, 9|
|L-Carnitine||mg||5, 7||1, 2||0, 84|
|Magnesium||mg||42||8, 8||6, 1|
|Iron||mg||5, 5||1, 1||0, 80|
|Zinc||mg||3, 9||0, 83||0, 58|
|Selenium||mcg||12||2, 4||1, 7|
|Bifidobacterium breve M-16V||cfu||5, 8x107||1, 2x107||8, 5x106|
|Fructo Oligosaccharides (FOS)||g||0, 55||0, 12||0, 08|
|Galacto Oligosaccharides (GOS)||g||5, 0||1, 0||0, 73|
|Nucleotide||mg||11||2, 3||1, 6|
|Taurine||mg||31||6, 5||4, 6|
Warning Before Serving Nutribaby Royal 2
There are several things that need to be considered before presenting Nutribaby Royal 2 for babies, namely:
- Make sure the aluminum foil packaging is clean.
- Make sure the powder formula is stored properly in the aluminum foil.
- Store in a cool and dry place (not refrigerator).
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Use within 2 weeks after opening the package.
- Do not consume if there is a change in color, smell or taste.
- Incorrect storage, preparation and serving can be harmful to the baby
Dosage and Serving Rules for Nutribaby Royal 2
To serve this milk, pour 6 measuring spoons of Nutribaby Royal 2 into 180 ml of warm water. After that, stir until completely dissolved in the water.
How to Serve Nutribaby Royal 2 Correctly
Uncooked water, unsterilized bottles, and improper presentation can be harmful to the baby and cause the baby to get sick. Improper storage, use, preparation and way of giving formula can have a bad effect on baby's he alth. Here's how to properly serve Nutribaby Royal 2:
- Wash hands with soap and clean all equipment. Brush the bottle and rinse the bottle and nipple under running water.
- Do sterilization by boiling the bottle. Submerge the bottle completely in a covered saucepan with boiling water for 5-10 minutes. Leave the pot covered, leave the baby drinking utensils in it until you use it immediately.
- If the bottle is not used immediately after boiling, store the bottle in a clean and closed place. The pacifier and the cap are securely attached.
- Make sure the preparation area and all baby drinking utensils are clean and sterile. Wash your hands with soap and running water, and then dry them.
- Boil drinking water until it boils for 10 minutes.
- Allow the drinking water to reach a temperature not less than 70˚C.
- Pour water according to the serving instructions into the bottle.
- Boil a measuring spoon and dry completely.
- Spread the formula powder in a measuring spoon using the surface or the handle of a spoon.
- Add formula powder according to the recommended dosage.
- Shake until baby formula powder is dissolved. Cool immediately by immersing the bottom of the milk bottle in cold clean water, until the temperature is suitable for drinking (try it by dripping baby formula on your wrist, it will feel a bit warm, not hot).
- Throw away the rest of the diluted formula after 2 hours.
- Clean all equipment immediately after use.
Side Effects and Dangers of Nutribaby Royal 2
Every baby's response to formula milk can be different. Stop giving formula milk and consult a doctor immediately if your baby has vomiting, diarrhea, or a red rash after consuming milk. These symptoms can indicate the baby has a cow's milk allergy or lactose intolerance.
Men's strong medicine can be a solution for those of you who have sexual arousal disorders. However, also pay attention to the safety and side effects of male tonic before you use it Erectile dysfunction or erectile dysfunction is one of the causes of decreased male sexual performance.
Although it has been widely used to treat COVID-19, there are a number of dangers and side effects of favipiravir for pregnant women and fetuses. Therefore, this drug is not recommended for women who are pregnant or planning to become pregnant Favipiravir is an antiviral drug developed in Japan.
Almost all types of vaccines are at risk of side effects, including the Sinovac vaccine. Side effects of the Sinovac vaccine can include fever and pain, swelling, and redness at the injection site. However, these side effects are generally harmless and go away on their own Just like other COVID-19 vaccines, the side effects of the Sinovac vaccine that often appear are usually mild.
Blood thinners are medicines that are used to thin or improve blood flow throughout the body. In addition, blood thinners can also prevent the formation of blood clots which are the culprits for the emergence of various serious diseases, such as stroke and coronary heart disease Blood thinners are generally needed by people with certain medical conditions, such as coronary heart disease, blood vessel disease, heart rhythm disorders such as atrial fibrillation, heart valve rep
AstraZeneca vaccine or AZD1222 is a vaccine to prevent COVID-19 disease. This vaccine is the result of a collaboration between the University of Oxford and AstraZeneca which was developed since February 2020 AstraZeneca's vaccine for COVID-19 is undergoing clinical trials in the UK, Brazil and South Africa.